Frequently asked questions have been categorised into the topics located in the FAQs menu:
Event information sheets, including the Terms and Conditions, can be downloaded from the Info Sheets page.
If the answer is insufficient for your enquiry please Contact BQ.
- Is it cheaper to enter a team?
Teams receive a $10 discount on the adult non-member entry price. Teams must pre-pay ten (10) entries to receive this discount.
- How many people do I have to have in my team?
Teams must have a minimum of ten (10) to enter. You may enter more than this at entry stage or after your team fills up.
- Are pre-paid entries refundable?
No. Once you have pre-paid your team entries, any entry not allocated to a rider by the closing date will be forfeited.
- How does team registration work?
- The team coordinator enters and pays (by credit card) for at least ten entries online.
- The team coordinator will receive a confirmation email including a unique web-link for the team.
- This link then needs to be sent to all team members to individually enter.
- Each team member then needs to enter their details to confirm their ride ticket.
- Do I have to ride as the Team Coordinator?
No, when setting up the team online you will be asked if you are riding.
- Do each of my team members need to individually enter their details?
Yes. Each team member must enter their details using the unique web-link and agree to the event Terms and Conditions (see the Info Sheets page).
- How do I know when members have joined my team?
The Team Coordinator will be sent an email each time a team member joins the team. If someone has entered twice or in error please contact Bicycle Queensland.
- Can I add more members to my team after the initial entry process?
Yes. There are two options, either add more pre-paid entries or have individuals pay for themselves.
Purchase additional pre-paid entries:
Contact Bicycle Queensland for details to purchase additional pre-paid entries.
If you have pre-paid for ten entries and all ten people have entered, the 11th person will be advised all pre-paid spots have been taken and payment must be made.
- Can I transfer an individual entry to a team entry?
No. If you have entered as an individual into one of the rides you cannot transfer into a team.
- My company requires an invoice before they will pay the entry fees?
Contact Bicycle Queensland with your company details, number of entries, team coordinator details (name, email and phone numbers) and BQ will contact you to arrange the set up of your team. Please note the team entry cannot be completed until payment is received.
- When does team registration close?
Team registration, including all team members individual details, must be completed by close of entries (visit the Prices page for dates).
- Will team rider kits be sent to all team members?
Yes. Rider Kits will be posted to each team member at their nominated postal address. Rider Kits will be posted to entries received prior to 21 September 2012. After this date Kits will need to be collected from the Bicycle Queensland office from 3 - 5 October between 8:30am - 6pm or on the morning of the event. Check the Info Sheets page for more details.